Plug into a Life Group!
- To build a loving community for people to grow more like Christ by (through):
- Exploring God's Word (Nurture)
- Worshipping and praying together (Worship)
- Developing meaningful relationships rooted in Christ (Fellowship)
- Serving and reaching out to others (Outreach).
They devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Everyone was filled with awe, and many wonders and miraculous signs were done by the apostles. All the believers were together and had everything in common. Selling their possessions and goods, they gave to anyone as he had need. Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts, praising God and enjoying the favour of all the people. And the Lord added to their number daily those who were being saved. Acts 2:42 -47
God created us to fully engage in Acts 2 kind of community. So our desire is for everyone to experience this loving community where they are accepted, connected, and loved and where they can mature personally, relationally, and spiritually.
- are for all career and family people.
- will be an integration of people from different life stages.
- will meet rotating at various homes.
- will have a time of bible study, discussion and prayer.
- will be a place where you can invite non-believers.
- EXPECT registrants to commit and make every effort to attend all meetings for the sake of the group.
- will meet on second and fourth weekend of every month, which day will be determined by group.
- will be divided by district/geographically and life stage.
- will try to connect new visitors to YN EM.
- year will beg at the end of February to the end of November.
- registrations closes at the end of August.
How to register:
Please email your request to:
In your email, please state the following:
1. Names (including spouse/children)
2. Age of Children
3. Address of residence with closest major intersection
4. Contact Phone/Cell Number
5. Life Stage (pick one):
a. Emerge (20s)
b. Emerge (30+)
6. Were you part of a Life Group in 2011? If so, who
were your leader(s)?
7. If you are a new registrant, rank your preference for day to meet from 1 to 3.